Have you ever thought about a magician? He has ten years ago. I saw this incredible magician on television that really caught my attention! I knew nothing about where to start. At that time, there is no such thing as the Internet - at least not in such a way that I have access. I went to the local library and get a "Houdini magic books." I returned home to learn magic excited. For I was sitting at the kitchen table with a black hat, playing cards, coins, rubber and my magic wand. I was ready. I opened the book and skip the pages until you reach the first explanation. To my surprise, I realized that the illustrations in the book of photographs of people sitting on the table in the kitchen! This does not coincide with the image of my imagination. I was sure these guys on stage were great, that women in such areas, to reduce by half. Do not sit in the kitchen, wrapped in a newspaper yesterday, a yellow ball, trying to appear in such a way that when you click on a table (which, in my opinion, it was not possible). By truth, I was disappointed. It was for all other tricks throughout the book. I also have the same sense of magic with every book I looked at the local library or the library for the better. Thesis book simply can not!

I've heard rumors of this sort of Houdini, and I was sure it was pretty cool magician. I was sure, if I do, which is more impressive than what I can learn from this book! So I am stuck again. One day I went with my parents in the park, where there was a magic shop. Whether in fact sold the tricks he saw on television, as ring links, so all my money in magic props. I had a thousand questions to the owner of the shop, and probably because I was her best customer, he gave me some tips. I told him I would be for my holiday in London and asked if I could recommend any places to visit. He told me about this magic shop called "International Magic", which was exactly what I was looking for. About a month later, my family and I went to London. Immediately after registering at our hotel, we were on the way to the "International Magic". It was incredible experience, and I was hooked! A woman there told me about the magic shop in Denmark as "Pegani. When I was at home, quickly became a loyal customer Pegani. The owner of the shop, Steen Pegani year with all the necessary information. I was a member of a magic circle around my home town of Billund. I went to the World Congress of Magic, Fisman, in Dresden. And here I am ten years later, still addicted!

Nevertheless, I found it slow and complex process. On the Internet so much easier for everyone to learn about magic. However, if you are new to this area, I have a few suggestions that might be useful.

1: Read: What is the first thing we do every time you want to know about a new topic? Same as you do now. Read! Read more about magic, you can use your hands. Not only in action and in the following statement. More information about the history of the various assistants, various kinds of magic, all the rest. This makes everything easier and more exciting evening.

2: Choose your style: Decide whether you are a close-up magic, stage magic, illusions, private, etc. Why is this so important? Well, if you're using your money, this is probably the best advice I can give you! Look, if you're in the magic, are dozens of magic tricks that you think really need to know how it works. As with David Copperfield, to see the show. How much would you be willing to pay to know a secret? Too! I have too much money on various effects, which are in fact very good, I have not yet used. Why? Why not just fit my style. Pulling rabbits out of hats, not only in black with card tricks. That's all.

3: Meet with other artists: This is the best way to get yourself motivated. See other magicians Magic tricks on their own information, learn new tricks and so on. Transactions of the way is the best. They also are almost exclusively men, who can play! You can not ask your friends to do the magic trick, as well as information in the same way, you can use an assistant. If you give a very poor performance, not his friends, and I do not know what they actually do.

4: As in a mirror: if you do not have friends in the magic house, the better in the mirror. This is the only way you can, if you're good or not. It is his silent audience, which has always trusted. If the stage magic, the greater one.

5: When you purchase a magic effect: they are on the way to the world of magic and expensive items! Sooner or later, magic items for purchase. You'll see the most impressive ad for different purposes, and it is not cheap. But be careful not to allow the time ad suppressed promising. This is the only company that can think, the customer may not know that he told him to buy it before it is paid. Too often he tried to install only to realize that this is not near what I expect. You get a sense of frustration, because no one can argue that the meaning of the description wrong, just not very good in real life.

6: Books / DVD 's in the pre-impact: the opportunity to learn new effects buy premade trick in which, typically, some plastic gadgets and explanation. One company, known for such tricks Tényő. Most of these factors to some extent automatically, so the magician could have an impact on performance. But these tricks are a spell as possible. In the plastic and makes the sound of cheap. Regardless of how well it is a benefit, it will be difficult to impress people that the world of magic toys. However, it is still possible, packages cool effects. I recently bought a trick called a leap half I was very pleased. This surprising effect of accuracy, using the property. Despite the fact that expensive.
Therefore, my advice is to buy a magic book and DVD, instead of before-tricks. Here you can find a lot of nice effects, and often what you can do with the fate of more than props. I plan to start writing reviews of books and CDs, the magic, which I recommended in my other blog, JakobRecommends.

7 TILTS Slights and make their own combinations: The advice for people who are at the forefront of the magic. After a while, if you spend all your money on the magic, you want to know how to do their own stunts. Magic the invention is an interesting topic that I know how to write later. But mostly, it should not be so difficult. I think it is very easy with card tricks. So, where do you start? Knowledge, as much as possible Slights. Double lift, pink leisure Elmsley count, Faro Shuffle is happening - there is a lot, so before you go. If you are new to magic with cards, I recommend a book by Robert Giobbi Card College. These five books than you can imagine! You will learn more tricks and Slights. If you are a little more experience, I recommend books and DVD-ROM drive, Allan Ackerman. This guy is one of my favorite magicians. In any case, if they learned a lot of different Slights should not be too complicated for your own stunts.

8: Join Magic Cafe Forum: This is required! Back to the magic cafe and to register. This is probably the biggest forum for magicians. It contains enough information to keep you busy days! There is also a great variety of opinions about the books or tricks in order to buy and get information about their ideas. Other magicians. They often invite well-known magician in a few hours, and everyone can ask questions. This is a wonderful place!

9: Enter the regular visits to the Magic: Go here and look at you. There is a wealth of information. Among other things, a list of magic dealers from all over the world, trick explanations, comments, etc. GO CHECK IT OUT!

10: Go out and run to your car: What now? He learned some tricks, and you can not wait to see the reaction of the people! Now go and trick! Always start with tricks to make friends or relatives in the first place. Only if you make a mistake, you will not feel so bad, as if they showed that someone you do not know. Shows their tricks are absolutely the best way to improve yourself! Just think about what you do not sweat - which is why in the next practical implementation is in the hands!

So you have it. This is not a complete guide to the real magician, but he was certainly on the right track!

Read Other Links